2016 was not a bad year blog-wise, even though I went nowhere near my desired reading quota and even less in terms of book reviews. And I didn’t write as much as I wanted, either. So, in the best New Year’s tradition, I wrote down some resolutions for the next 52 weeks ahead. I share them here so that I shall feel committed to keeping up with them:
- reading 50 books (which is less than one per week = feasible);
- writing reviews for at least half of them (so, one every fortnight. Again, not that challenging).
Here the first ones, already on my (virtual) desk:
- posting one manga review per month, starting with finishing my series about Gundam;
- writing more posts on space news (considering that I’ll have to carry out research for my book, it should be an easy target to reach);
- creating my author’s page for my own fiction (I have also a few personal targets in this area, but I’ll keep it for another moment).
All in all, not that ambitious, but still time consuming. I’d better start working!